Spektrum Telemetry Units

Discussion in 'Telemetry' started by Collie_Farmer, Apr 17, 2014.

By Collie_Farmer on Apr 17, 2014 at 3:05 PM
  1. Collie_Farmer

Collie_Farmer Active Member

I just bought the spectrum telemetry , I will be using it for rpm, flight pack voltage , and high voltage main pack. my question is they only have directions how to hook to a spectrum receiver and I will be connecting to the ikon, will I still plug it in to bind port for powering the telemetry unit and transmitting data, and how do I use the same rpm sensor for telemetry and the ikon gov

thank you in advance

Comments

Discussion in 'Telemetry' started by Collie_Farmer, Apr 17, 2014.

1. feral

feral Well-Known Member

You might wanna bench test that mate ive run telemtry on my planks but never off a fbl unit

2. Collie_Farmer

Collie_Farmer Active Member

so I contacted ikon & spectrum.. I was told by both of them not to run telemetry on ikon...after a lot of research there are people getting it to work with ALOT of sketchy mods im not willing to do.. spektrum telemetry will work on the ar7200bx due to it has a bind/data plug to power and share info..im am not going to running it now but I did do a huge anount of research so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask me im sure I can answer for you