Info What Makes The Perfect Flying Day!

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Aug 1, 2014.

By smakmeharder on Aug 1, 2014 at 10:02 PM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Ok so what are the elements that make that flying day perfect! For its arriving at the helifield, flying pack after pack and being so locked in that it feels like you cant crash. Then at the end of every flight, when you have pushed your heli as hard as you skill level lets you, you land unscathed with wobbly legs. Thats the barometer for me. If i finish a flight with an adrenaline rush (wobbly legs) then I am in Heli Heaven! Several of these types of flights strung together, good coffee and everyone giving it all they got no matter what level makes the perfect flying day for me.

So what about you?

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Freeko

Freeko Member

For me it's calm air, warm, blue sky, the sun at my back, and having flown enough that day that the shivers have gone away even when I'm pushing out of my comfort zone. This makes every flight pure fun. Still a rush, just not a shaky one. Lol Friends to laugh with, and you've still got plenty of flying time. Man... I wish the sun were shining right now. It's raining here and I'm off work for 3 days. Maybe tomorrow ;)

2. crashnrox

crashnrox New Member

No wind , temps in the sixty sevetyish. Good company and a full day to fly without any other obligations.

3. William

William Active Member

Oh man This is a good question!

Living in Florida we get alot of great flying weather, it's why the US government put 200 fields here during WWII. That being said a great flying day is about good weather, good friends and Crash staying home with a cold!

4. Min

Min Well-Known Member

Cold and no wind. Cold will make everything run cooler and blades bite harder, no wind so my flying looks less messy.

5. Stephen

Stephen Member

Perfect day = lots of flights and no visits from @Crash

6. Captain

Captain Active Member

Warm days, a few cool drinks, ;) only a few mates & back to back flying. We usually don't start till 12pm, so after a nice sleep in. I like a breeze for big auto's & speed runs banking of the wind.