Video Kontronik 20year Aniversary Flights By Sponsor Pilots

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by Firstlady1985, Aug 20, 2014.

By Firstlady1985 on Aug 20, 2014 at 6:18 PM
  1. Firstlady1985

Firstlady1985 Member

Hi there!
    last weekend we went to the 20 year aniversary festival of Kontronik. They didn´t only offer a lot of food and guided tours through the factory, but also a FunFly of their sponsor pilots on the field behind the building.
    I didnt have time to film all of them, but when I was there watching some flights (and doing some myself) I eventually grabbed the iPad and did some videos. Here is my short video collection, hope you enjoy.

BTW: It was awful windy at that weekend and it seemed that CrashHeliGod was also there, working in cooperation with the wind ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List

Comments

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by Firstlady1985, Aug 20, 2014.

1. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

2. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Ahh yes Kontronic! I love to crash helicopters which use kontronic speed controllers. For some reason It never fails to make the pilot of a downed kontronic helicopter cry.

3. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Some interesting watching there @Firstlady1985 . Well put together movie clips.